1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Yeast infection symptoms

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by PussInBootz, Jun 21, 2016.

1. PussInBootz

PussInBootz New Member

Hi

This is a bit personal... but do you think itching could be TMS.... for years I thought I was getting yeast infections.... I did a tonne of stuff and beat it.. but I am itching again and also very unhappy... I'm wondering if it's TMS as it triggers a lot of fear of going back to that misery and distraction because of the itching.

Is this just another symptom?

2. plum

plum Beloved Grand Eagle

For me the jury's out on this one. I went through hell with candida and thrush in my twenties and absolutely nothing helped until I started taking probiotics.

Fast forward twenty years and neuroscientists and many natural healers are confirming the elegant relationship that exists between the microbiome of the gut (our primal brain) and the brain. This is why many people are successfully treating conditions like autism with the GAPS protocol (Gut and Psychology Syndrome). In the past epilepsy was managed through similar dietary means.

Given we are children of the earth and do need the minerals that the soil used to be rich in, it makes sense that depleted and exhausted fields cannot give us the nutrient dense and dirty-in-a-good-way soil we need. Everything is a relationship and humanities relationship with the earth is no exception.

All that said though the delicate feminine anatomy is influenced by numerous things and surely emotional factors are absolutely key.

These days I take good care of myself AND do the tms healing. There is nothing to lose in revisiting and resolving any place in your past that holds fear, anger or sadness.

Ellen, westb and mike2014 like this.
  3. Teela

Teela Newcomer

I've been thinking about this recently. I've been having really bad candida issues for past few years, and no matter what I try (eating healthy, probiotics and fermented products, fasting, apple cider vinegar, baking soda etc) it never stops bothering me and I never understood it until now.

After some journaling I realized that when I first started having candida symptoms I was very stressed and anxious, no money and in a bad relationship. Nowadays my scalp and face gets extremely itchy when I am stressed out or frustrated. So I definitely believe it's TMS.

4. Renee

Renee Well known member

I have this symptom off and on with my vulvodynia. I do believe it is TMS. I haven't had much luck in using TMS strategies like ignoring, etc. because of the area of the body where my symptoms present. My unconscious knows that I can't not care because that part of a woman at least for me is more than just physical. If that makes any sense at all. It is hard for me to put into words.

5. PussInBootz

PussInBootz New Member

That makes perfect sense... I can ignore pain in my hands or shoulders but there... nope... I caved to meds unfortunately and even if it was placebo I am so glad it's gone... but... I will be working on the TMS aspect too now.