1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Your handwriting tells what your mind is distracting

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by Dear Lianne, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Dear Lianne

Dear Lianne Peer Supporter

I haven't written all of you in a while - my name is Lianne and I'm a certified handwriting analyst and yes, I am a recovering TMS'er. Recently, I was re-reading one of my graphology training sessions and came across a significant chapter. The title was something to the effect of "How your fears show in your handwriting" and the 11 fears that can be detected, even though you are not conscious of those fears.

Since a good number of us are searching for answers about why the TMS returns, changes direction and goes to other body pains, etc., I thought I would offer to you my support with my handwriting analysis skill. I did this about 6 months ago and several individuals from this site benefited from my services. I believe that current fears cause internal resistance (imaginal resistance to our highest self - the self that is divine) and are the source of continued pain and frustration felt within the body. Martin Hueftle (sp) makes a premise about this fact and I truly believe the most dominant current thoughts in one's mind is what causes relapses, or lack of healing in the first place.

So, write me at www.DearLianne.com, which is a free site where I ask for donations, if you wish - but only if you desire. I do not display true names of the handwriting author in order to preserve one's confidentiality. My theory is that one or more fears that you've been activating is keeping you from achieving freedom from TMS pain. If I can help you to pinpoint the fear, then the follow up to that is to use grapho-therapy in order to change the handwriting in order to release that fear, thereby healing the pain. The subconscious mind is very powerful and can be overcome by thinking new thoughts. But how can one create new thoughts if you are not aware of the fear that is undermining your divine self? Like Dr. Sarno says in his books and lectures and interviews, it is the "awareness" of the cause of the pain that releases the pain. Therefore, I would say that the awareness of the type of emotional fear that is holding you back from expressing your highest self is what frees you from the resistance of pain felt in the body.

I've had this breakthrough recently in my own readings of Neville Goddard, whom I posted about in another post on this forum. I learned of Neville's work from Wayne Dyer who wrote his most recent book, Wishes Fulfilled. It is a fascinating read if you've not had the opportunity - I recommend the works of both of these thinkers/authors.

Since many of you are writing journals for your healing process, perhaps you can email to me via my DearLianne.com website a small sample of your handwriting. I will treat your handwriting with the utmost respect and will give you insights about the fears shown in your handwriting that are perhaps holding you back from being the best you that you can be.

With sincerity and an intention of helping you heal your mind and body.

Lianne