1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Arabella
Last Activity:
May 29, 2021
Birthday:
August 28
Head of Admissions and Marketing

Share This Page

Arabella

Newcomer, Female, from Singapore

Constant chronic pain in need of help x May 29, 2021

Arabella was last seen:
May 29, 2021
  • My Story

Had enough of chronic pain since the age of 13 when I got meningitis-now deaf in one ear.I have now been told I should have an operation on my elbow (cannot straighten it at all) and also next/back infusion. Just not sure this is the way forward. I can’t move my neck to the right and if I do I get sharp knife like pains in my neck and down my arm into my hands. I have v little feeling in my right index finger and am now loosing arm muscle as I can’t really use the arm often. Anyone out there that has similar? X
    1. Arabella
      Arabella
      Constant chronic pain in need of help x
  • My Story

Birthday:
    August 28
    Head of Admissions and Marketing
    Diagnoses:
    Chronic neck/back/nerve pain with ulnar neuropathy
    Had enough of chronic pain since the age of 13 when I got meningitis-now deaf in one ear.I have now been told I should have an operation on my elbow (cannot straighten it at all) and also next/back infusion. Just not sure this is the way forward. I can’t move my neck to the right and if I do I get sharp knife like pains in my neck and down my arm into my hands. I have v little feeling in my right index finger and am now loosing arm muscle as I can’t really use the arm often. Anyone out there that has similar? X