1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Brian89
Last Activity:
Feb 10, 2022
Birthday:
Jul 9, 1989 (Age: 34)
eCommerce

Share This Page

Brian89

Newcomer, Male, 34, from Countryside, IL

New Member 12/21 from Chicago Area Dec 8, 2021

Brian89 was last seen:
Feb 10, 2022
  • My Story

I have had chronic pain since a car crash at age 16,(2005). I suffered head, neck, and knee injuries during the crash. I have had several other injuries from sports and have been the victim of a violent assault resulting in concussion and head trauma, in my early 20's. The pain was not debilitating until I dislocated my shoulder in 2015. Since 2015 I have been in steady decline with severe neck pain and spasms. I had to stop working in the fall of 2018. I have some abnormalities on my MRI's but nothing to suggest this level of pain that I have.
    1. Brian89
      Brian89
      New Member 12/21 from Chicago Area
  • My Story

Birthday:
    Jul 9, 1989 (Age: 34)
    eCommerce
    Diagnoses:
    Traumatic Brain Injury, Dislocated Shoulder, Separated Shoulder, Hip Dysplasia
    I have had chronic pain since a car crash at age 16,(2005). I suffered head, neck, and knee injuries during the crash. I have had several other injuries from sports and have been the victim of a violent assault resulting in concussion and head trauma, in my early 20's. The pain was not debilitating until I dislocated my shoulder in 2015. Since 2015 I have been in steady decline with severe neck pain and spasms. I had to stop working in the fall of 2018. I have some abnormalities on my MRI's but nothing to suggest this level of pain that I have.