1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!
KatheC

Share This Page

KatheC

New Member, Female

Title of video is: How I cured my chronic back pain (part 1, background) Dec 30, 2015

• My Story

Active female tennis player since 2010. Back, arm, neck and shoulder aches slowly increasing over the five years. Feb 2015, decided couldn't manage the constant pain anymore and went to Orthopedic Dr for XRay and stopped playing tennis. Nothing found on XRay results. Started PT on my own. PT focused on strengthening my "core". Went to PT until Mid July and gave up, because the pain was getting worse. I did feel like my core was stronger, as getting up and down from chairs didn't hurt any longer. However, pain spread to legs and buttocks leading to sciatic nerve pain and numbness. Decided XRay didn't catch my back problem and got an MRI in Dec 2015. Dr. stated still no findings except a couple minor disc bulges. I have undergone diet changes, chiropractor, acupuncture, acupressure, PT, kinesio tape, heating pad/ice pads, pain meds, turmeric, MSM, celadrid, and massage. No fix came from any of these. I am in constant pain, so started surfing internet for back pain cures and came upon a Youtube video on TMS. Ordered book and after reading and watching numerous TMS success videos, determined I am suffering from TMS and not back problems.
    1. KatheC
      KatheC
      Title of video is: How I cured my chronic back pain (part 1, background)
    2. KatheC
    3. IrishSceptic
      IrishSceptic
      awesome...its an amazing relief to find something that works! goodluck

which youtube video can I ask?
    4. KatheC
      KatheC
      Started SEP 28 Dec 2015 after no evidence shown of back damage
  • My Story

Diagnoses:
    MRI Dec 2015, L4-5 and L5-S1, Mild disc bulge without evidence of disc protrusion, nerve root compression or stenosis
    Active female tennis player since 2010. Back, arm, neck and shoulder aches slowly increasing over the five years. Feb 2015, decided couldn't manage the constant pain anymore and went to Orthopedic Dr for XRay and stopped playing tennis. Nothing found on XRay results. Started PT on my own. PT focused on strengthening my "core". Went to PT until Mid July and gave up, because the pain was getting worse. I did feel like my core was stronger, as getting up and down from chairs didn't hurt any longer. However, pain spread to legs and buttocks leading to sciatic nerve pain and numbness. Decided XRay didn't catch my back problem and got an MRI in Dec 2015. Dr. stated still no findings except a couple minor disc bulges. I have undergone diet changes, chiropractor, acupuncture, acupressure, PT, kinesio tape, heating pad/ice pads, pain meds, turmeric, MSM, celadrid, and massage. No fix came from any of these. I am in constant pain, so started surfing internet for back pain cures and came upon a Youtube video on TMS. Ordered book and after reading and watching numerous TMS success videos, determined I am suffering from TMS and not back problems.