1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 23 A breakthrough?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Paulita, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Paulita

Paulita New Member

I've been working my way through the SEP slowly. I am sometimes reluctant to journal. I think 'Oh God, do I have to?' :rolleyes: A common theme in my journalling is "It's not fair". Today, I uncovered that I believe that if I work hard and am honest and good, then I'll be rewarded and loved. I am enraged by work colleagues who do as little as possible and get all the glory :eek: I've linked it back to trying to be a good girl when I was little and look after my brothers and sisters and my mother. She still loved them better than she loved me (or so it seems to me).

I'm continuing with my training plan for an 8km race. My pain has moved from my knee to my calf. I am trying to run anyway and not worry about it too much. I do love running :cool:

I'm also looking forward to Alan Gordon's new program but I'll keep going with the SEP. There is no rush.

ChronicVince and georgethee like this.