1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

A Thought To Start Your Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Susan1111, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Susan1111

Susan1111 Well known member

When you wake up in the morning, the cells of your body have pushed the reset button. And if you don’t reintroduce negative beliefs that you have about your body or about your ability, as soon as you wake up—then you have a fresh start.

---Abraham

Excerpted from: Orlando, FL on January 11, 2014

Our Love,
    Esther (and Abrahan Jerry)

Boston Redsox and giantsfan like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks, Susan. When I wake up each morning I'm mostly so glad I woke up. I thank the Lord that at 85 I have another day to appreciate all the wonderful things He's done for me, the family He gave me, the many friends, and the dogs. And it's great if we can do as you say, know that each day is a chance for a new start. Live in the present and not in the past or future.

giantsfan and Susan1111 like this.
  3. Susan1111

Susan1111 Well known member

85 and going strong!!!

Boston Redsox likes this.