1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 2 Back on track...

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by WoundedHealer, Jul 28, 2016.

1. WoundedHealer

WoundedHealer New Member

I attempted Day 2 and had some trouble with it. When I finally got it together to do it last week and wrote my summary report it wasn't saved for some reason after I had written quite a bit about what I was feeling. I was SO frustrated that it was erased after how much energy it took to complete it that I had to take a break. So here I am today back on the horse.
    I went over my feelings, journaled what they were. I just completed the commitment contract. I couldn't pick individual activities, because it's more just my life force I want back. A general sense of well being. Being able to focus. But when I look back over my life I find it hard to remember exactly when I ever had those things. One thing I would love is to be able to sleep. To be able to focus when I am reading or researching or learning. Yet I have always had trouble with those things, even as a child. Just to have the energy that I see those around me have. I do remember I used to be able to travel more. So that would be an activity I suppose. Anyway...I finally completed Day 2 and continue to move onward and upward!
    I set my date for my birthday in January!

2. Gigi

Gigi Well known member

So sorry your lost your summary report! Technology is great when it works.
    Glad you're moving ahead. Blessings on your jouurney.

WoundedHealer likes this.
  3. WoundedHealer

WoundedHealer New Member

Thank you Gigi! :)