1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Broken link: Miracles of mindbody medicine

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by igloo, Dec 9, 2012.

1. igloo

igloo New Member

Forest and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks so much for alerting us, igloo - this is the kind of group effort it takes to keep this volunteer site going! Keeping up with changes on outside web sites is a challenge, that's for sure.

I've fixed the article link to the one you found on Alan's site, and made a temporary edit indicating that references to Audrey and Georgie might need to be deleted - I also couldn't find addendums written by them, so perhaps those were part of an original group of articles on a different web site somewhere. It seems that Alan has published just his work on his own site. I'll ask the admin group if anyone knows anything about the original addendums, but we'll probably just have to delete that reference.

Thanks again! You're a team player :)

Jan

Forest and igloo like this.
  3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Speaking of being a teamworker, thanks so much for following up on this, Jan!

It looks like there are two versions of the article floating around: one that includes contributions by Audrey and Georgie and one that doesn't. My bet is that our readers will prefer the one with multiple perspectives, so it makes sense to link to that one. Our hosting account at tmswiki.net unfortunately lapsed, so I've reuploaded the file to tmswiki.org:
    http://tmswiki.org/dl/Gordon_Oldfield_Berdeski.pdf

Jan, would you be willing to do the honors on the Structured Program page?

Forest

igloo likes this.
  4. igloo

igloo New Member

It was the least i could do!

Id just like to send a huge *thanks* to everyone who has designed the Structured Educational Programme on here.

It's amazing that this free, volunteer-led resource exists saving people from shelling out hundreds on private therapists. Especially considering it's of such a high standard. Well done!

Beach-Girl and Forest like this.
  5. igloo

igloo New Member

Just read it - it's a superb article. Have forwarded it to 2 friends with fibromyalgia who are still sitting on the TMS fence...

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  6. JanAtheCPA

All fixed - thanks Forest!

And igloo, good job passing it on - that's the way we'll change things - one (or two) people at a time !

igloo likes this.
  7. igloo

igloo New Member

8. JanAtheCPA

Well, igloo, I think that there never was a QTP that day! (day 11, as your link indicates)

I guess it's not all that structured, eh? In the spirit of trying to steer away from perfectionism :D

igloo likes this.
  9. igloo

igloo New Member

Haha nicely put! ;)

10. igloo

igloo New Member

Hi again -I noticed that the link to the Runners World article on Day 11 was also broken. Just realised that I can edit pages - so have done so!

Keep up the great work folks!

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  11. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi igloo,

Thanks so much for calling attention to this! Contributors like you provide an incredibly valuable service to other people doing the program by helping draw attention to portions of the program that need to be updated.

I'll write a bit more later, but, in the meantime, for your own progress in the program, try this link:
    http://web.archive.org/web/20100823...ticle/0,7120,s6-241-286--9463-1-1X2-3,00.html

igloo likes this.