1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Burning Feet

Discussion in 'Support Subforum' started by jimmylaw9, Sep 30, 2019.

1. jimmylaw9

jimmylaw9 Peer Supporter

I prob know the answer but i'm looking for reassurance today. I was under tremendous stress emotionally in March April. I had several symptoms which i believe were TMS Glute Pain, Parenthesia (spelling), tension headaches. But in June i started having burning feet. Not after excercise and pretty much all the time. Its like they are just mildly hot to very hot. I don't believe its diabetes which is the 70% cause. I do believe its TMS equivalent, particularly because i am very anxious (seperation child custody etc). And also because i had internal shaking feeling in my legs. As if i can't stand or walk far. Now the leg symptoms i am 100 per cent its anxiety. However ive never heard of burning feet being caused by or healed through anxiety TMS. Anybody? Thoughts?

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

And if you are still at the beginning of your recovery process, it's okay to have doubts. At the beginning. HOWEVER - if you are going to heal, you must be willing to recognize that this is your fearful brain constantly throwing doubts in your way - and that it's possible to resist the temptation to keep engaging in what we call "reassurance-seeking" behavior. At some point you have to stop, or you will always remain stuck.

In the meantime, there are a TON of stories on the Success Stories subforum about all kinds of foot symptoms, and I know that burning is amongst them. Use our keyword search to find specific references that are posted on that forum.

Also, are you doing the Structured Educational Program or an equivalent?

3. jimmylaw9

jimmylaw9 Peer Supporter

no but i looked at Alan Gordons stuff and will start soon. Thanks for your reply