1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Can a feeling of "something in the eye" be TMS?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Loui, Jul 2, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Loui

Loui New Member

Hey there,
    For a few weeks now I'm feeling like I have "something" in my eyes. More in the left eye and a bit in the right. In the left eye it is a feeling like their is a contact lens inside (I haven't worn contact lenses for over 10 years). Can this be TMS?
    I can't go do a eye Doctor right now because I am on a trip and far away from the regular medical 'systems'.
    Thanks!

2. SqrlGrl

SqrlGrl New Member

I feel like I had this system at one point. However, it’s important to get this checked out when you can. I went to the eye doc a number of times and they said “maybe allergies”. Since discovering TMS I now think this was one of my first “pain” symptoms. Your eyes worry you. So it makes sense. Good luck.