1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Can anyone recommend TMS blogs?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by heartofgold, Jan 24, 2022.

Tags:
  1. heartofgold

heartofgold New Member

Hello all! I recently compiled a list of top pain blogs. I'd like to include TMS-focused ones in there.

Can you recommend good TMS bloggers? The ones I know so far are:
    - MyTMSjourney (Dani Fagan)
    - Back in Control Blog (David Hanscom)

If there are enough of them, I will create a separate list! Here's the list so far.

Arun

2. NCGal

NCGal New Member

http://www.thankyoudrsarno.org/ (Thank You, Dr. Sarno)
    People cured by Dr Sarno’s work.

Balsa11 likes this.
  3. Cactusflower

Cactusflower Beloved Grand Eagle

4. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Despite being custom-built for one of the TMS diagnoses (CRPS), this one can be helpful for any TMS scenario: www.defeatcrps.com

miffybunny likes this.
  5. heartofgold

heartofgold New Member

These are great! Thank you all :)

6. MedicineWithin

MedicineWithin Peer Supporter

Blogs are great for saturating your mind in information that helps give you permission to heal, but also realize that reading and information is just one dimension of healing, and sometimes quite a small part. Information can open one up to the EXPERIENCE, which is where the real stuff happens in my opinion. Some people spend years reading about TMS, and that becomes an obsession in itself. Remember we are learning about this to get on with living, and support each other in the process. TMS is a pain DISTRACTION, from emotions. Careful not to let TMS discussion and research be the same thing. Focus on emotional experience, in your body. Life will show you all you need to know to heal. Guidance is helpful.

www.thetaowithin.com

hawaii_five0 and TG957 like this.