1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Could This be TMS?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by s.jp67, May 14, 2018.

1. s.jp67

s.jp67 New Member

Hello,

I have a history of TMS. When I was 15 I developed chronic pelvic pain that lasted for a few months. Then I developed really bad anxiety. Then really bad burning foot pain on my heels that lasted for 2 years that I was actually able to cure by reading Sarno's books. Then that year I had lots of problems with anxiety and then developed really bad tingling in my face. Then I had an MRI with contrast and then the symptoms dissipated.Of course it was TMS all along.

Then I read stuff on the MRI contrast and it freaked me out because it lingers in the body. I then slowly started to feeling like my brain wasn't working right and that with everything I did, my brain wasn't working. Now when I try to do any work I get severe chest and head pains. I think it's because my mind now believes there is something wrong with it due to the MRI contrast as I still feel guilty about it and that there is something wrong with my brain. I am really struggling functioning as now I can barely read a chapter of a book without agonizing chest pain or head pains. Does anyone have any tips? I've tried some recovery techniques through TMS but I just feel so guilty over getting the contrast and I really feel like there is something wrong with my brain.