1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Croatian?Bosnian?Serbian? Anyone?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Lessmore, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Lessmore

Lessmore New Member

Hello everyone!
    I am 33yrs old guy from Croatia. Classic TMS personality with 9 yrs of back pain and few other symptoms. I know about a process 2 yrs already and i had few breakthroughs but the pain stayed. I tried to do a session with tms practitioner in english and even that's my english very good, those things are just too deep to explain them to someone and get really emotional speaking foreign language. I tried also a therapy with psychologist who speaks my language but he was not familiar with tms process and as i tried to explain him what is it about i lost my belief in a help from him. Here, in my region, tms is something like science fiction and i wanted to ask if there's someone on forum who speaks my language. Or even better, if someone know a psychologist who speaks my language and is familiar with tms process. It would be a great help. Thanks a lot and best wishes from Croatia. Karlo

Miss_Daisy and Balsa11 like this.
  2. Miss_Daisy

Miss_Daisy New Member

Hi Karlo,
    I am from Croatia too. I am curious to know did you resolve your issue and how are you now?
    If you see this message, please respond. Thank you! :)
    ps. I started the SEP, but find it difficult somehow to deal it with my own. I really think I need assistance of some TMS professional, but as you already mention, in our area there is no TMS practitioners unfortunately.

3. Krunoslav6

Krunoslav6 Newcomer

Me too from croatia. Hello to all and good luck :)

4. Miss_Daisy

Miss_Daisy New Member

Hi Krunoslav,

nice to see that there are some Croatians on this forum! Good luck to you too :)