1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Curable App

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Kittyruns, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Kittyruns

Kittyruns Peer Supporter

My TMS symptoms manifest in so many ways but settle predominately in my jaw and teeth and neck and cheeks. I got a free trial of the Curable App and I absolutely have loved listening to Dr. Batson discuss her symptoms and ultimate discovery of Dr, Schubiner in Michigan (I am from Southfield, Mi where his office is!!)

Dr. Batson said that she cracked teeth, had TMJ syndrome and so many other TMS symptoms all through her body. She was unable to practice medicine for years and had to stay home and suffer.

I am just wondering how many of you may have tried the Curable App and found it helpful. So far, I love it! And the distilled version is...Your Brain causes the Pain.

Would love your comments on the App or Dr. Schubiner.

2. Kozas

Kozas Well known member

3. Kittyruns

Kittyruns Peer Supporter

Kozas, I got really excited when I listened to Dr. Batson's podcast and she referenced Dr. Schubiner and Dr Sarno. I didn't search threads that were here already but I thought this was a fairly important piece of information. "I don't think another one is necessary" is really the job of a moderator!! Thanks!

4. suky

suky Peer Supporter

Yesterday in the Saturday chat here on the TMS wiki, there was a discussion about the Curable app. Our host, @Celayne(fka Cricket), mentioned that she likes the exercise called, "Identifying Emotions" on Curable and explained that to find it you go to the upper right hand corner of the Home page and click on the lightning bolt. It is one of the choices there. I'm so glad she mentioned it as I've been using the app for a bit and hadn't found it. I've already used the exercise and found it really helpful!

5. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I think that Curable is a worthwhile tool in the TMS toolkit! I go into it a bit more in the link that @Kozas posted above :)

6. Celayne

Celayne Well known member

I am so happy you found the Identifying Emotions exercise and found it helpful, Suky! After I had used it for a while, I found that I can walk myself through the exercise on my own whenever necessary, although I visit the lightning bolt from time to time, too.

Kittyruns and suky like this.
  7. Kittyruns

Kittyruns Peer Supporter

That little lightening bolt is a God Send for me!!!!

Celayne likes this.
  8. Ellen JJ

Ellen JJ New Member

I've been using the paid version of the curable app for about 3 months and have made a lot of progress with it!