1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Curable Infographic - check it out!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by JanAtheCPA, May 15, 2021.

Tags:
  1. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I subscribe to Curable (I actually supported them with a lifetime subscription early on) and today received this email with an invitation to share their new infographic, which I think is quite excellent. ~Jan

The Ultimate Chronic Pain Infographic
    Save it, share it, print it out, and keep it handy!

Ever wondered...

• Why chronic pain gets worse over time?
    • Why it happens to some people, but not others?
    • Whether it's possible to reverse the downward spiral?
    We've got answers. Find the answers to these questions and more in our free infographic, "The Path of Chronic Pain."

We hope you'll save it, share it, study it, print it out, take it to your next check-up, and use it as a tool to start talking about chronic pain with your friends and family. Download the printable version here!

PS - here's a partial screen shot - the whole thing is two pages, easy to print and keep around.
    upload_2021-5-15_16-48-36.png

TrustIt, FredAmir and Cap'n Spanky like this.
  2. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Thank you for sharing, Jan. Easy to follow and understand. Can you post the second page too?

3. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

The download link gets you the whole thing :)