1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 - Bladder Pain

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Angel8, Aug 24, 2022.

1. Angel8

Angel8 New Member

I'm not new to this work but am sort of starting again. Have had bladder pain after urination for 30 years! When I empty my bladder, it aches afterwards, sometimes for hours. It all started with a severe bout of cystitis when I was 28, and it never returned to normal. (For years I was told I had an embedded bladder infection, but I don't believe that anymore....at least I think I don't.)

Learning about TMS, journalling, feeling my emotions etc have definitely all helped over the last 3 years or so and I do believe in the whole concept. The biggest thing I've learnt is the role played by FEAR. However, I'm not 100% back to normal, and that's what I'm now working to achieve. Sometimes I'm OK for a few weeks but it always seems to rear its head again and I soooo want that to stop.

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  2. Krisssyiii

Krisssyiii Newcomer

I am new to this site and on day 1 . I also had a bladder infection and have been in pain for five years . The same thing happened 15 years ago. But it finally disappeared when I was sick with something unrelated . Then five years ago I get a bladder infection and it’s back. When I’m distracted , at times it goes away like on a trip or seeing my kids . Maybe we can help each other.

JanAtheCPA likes this.