1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Day 1 thoughts

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by tmsthrowaway05, Jul 31, 2020.

1. tmsthrowaway05

tmsthrowaway05 Peer Supporter

The 20/20 Sarno segment was good... reiterates a lot from his book. The success story I read was also encouraging. It is definitely interesting to see people who have had their pain cured. I do believe this method can work for me because I understand how powerful the brain can be. I understood the book but am still new to understanding how and what to do regarding my emotions in my unconscious mind. I am becoming aware that they are causing my pain, but it isn't changing anything for me just yet. The question for day 1, "what would a life without TMS mean to you" is easy for me. I would not take things for granted and I would want to do more with my life because at the moment the pain makes you lethargic. Thanks if you read this!

ssxl4000 and Kellso like this.
  2. Kellso

Kellso New Member

Good luck on your healing journey!