1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by JDR11522, Jul 25, 2020.

1. JDR11522

JDR11522 New Member

A year and a half ago I had sciatic pain for months. I found this program which helped me to become pain free. I realized the stresses of having a 2nd baby, my husband starting a new business, and never had the chance to deal with the loss of my mom (and best friend) when my first child was 6 months old. I was so grateful I found out about Dr. Sarno’s method.

Now I’m dealing with the stresses of COvid and being in quarantine for months with my children and worry about the fall. I know I’m not alone and everyone is very stressed with this pandemic but my father also has cancer. I fear I will loose him and it brings up painful memories from when my mom was sick. So it’s no surprise that my back is now hurting again. I keep telling myself it’s TMS but then get nervous something is wrong. I want to start this 30 day program again and be pain free.

ssxl4000 likes this.
  2. ssxl4000

ssxl4000 Well known member

Hello and welcome. My best advice is to be patient and try to avoid setting a timeline for your healing. Some people feel better right away, others take time. The stress of kids, losing loved ones, etc., can pack quite a punch. Be sure to reach out on the forum if you find yourself with questions or doubts, and good luck!