1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Reemerge, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Reemerge

Reemerge Newcomer

I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia, although I’ve had body pain for many years. When I was pregnant with baby #3 (he’s now 3), I was in a wheelchair with it.

I am also a life coach. I spend a lot of time helping myself and clients work through emotions.

So when two coaching friends suggested I am repressing emotions, I balked. Then another told me to read Dr Santo’s book, which also told me I am repressing emotions. When the Universe speaks in threes, I always listen lol

Until this week, I didn’t realize how much I have been subconsciously repressing, and that that is what’s causing my pain. But, it makes so much sense to me.

thank you for providing this forum as a place to learn, grow, and become pain free

Hedger and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Welcome @Reemerge, we're very happy you found Dr. Sarno and the forum! I see you've already been busy, which is awesome. Keep posting and keep us posted!

Yep, Yep, and Yep. Been there, done that, still working on it!

~Jan

Hedger likes this.
  3. Hedger

Hedger Well known member

Thank you for having the courage to start exploring your emotions and share your progress with us.
    Keep us posted!

4. Balsa11

Balsa11 Well known member

Hmm I've always known that I repress emotions, though conveniently I forget this when having an anxiety symptom. Just seem to build up tension instead of releasing and relaxing

JanAtheCPA likes this.
  5. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Heh - this is your brain on TMS. And mine. And everyone else's...

Balsa11 likes this.