1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 26 Day 26 - 28: Overcoming Fear

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by MusicMan11, Jul 20, 2018.

1. MusicMan11

MusicMan11 Peer Supporter

The past few days have been great, I went to a concert with friends and had a great time despite having a bit of pain but didn't pay any attention to it. It was the exact same venue I got a migraine at and started panicking about a month and a half ago. Additionally, it's been a great week at work so I think that has also been lessening the pain a bit.

However today my head pain came back with a vengeance. I officially got my CT results back of my sinuses and my ENT has told me I have a very rare "sphenoid sinus infection" which is about less than 5% of all sinus infections. She said it's very hard to diagnose without a CT or MRI scan and the most common symptom is a reoccurring headache/pressure that doesn't go away along with post nasal drip without any nasal congestion or runny nose. She then gave me "Augmentin" for 14 days.

I still do believe I have TMS but has anyone rid their sinus infection using TMS practices? I've read about preventing them, but never about getting rid of them.