1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 33

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Josh Howard, Jul 23, 2019.

1. Josh Howard

Josh Howard New Member

It's been a rewarding journey so far and I have been able to control/eliminate most of the pain/discomfort. However I have noticed that my anxiety has gone up over the last couple of weeks and I am having trouble focusing, both with the program and in my work/home life. I've never been great at focusing but my mind feels like it wandering at another level.

Also does anyone know if canker sores could be part of TMS? I've gotten them for most of my life and they come on at random (seems like when I am stressed). Over the last couple of years I've had a couple of bad bouts that lasted about a week and they were numerous.

Thanks. Keep grinding my friends.

2. Ania

Ania Peer Supporter

I used to have lichen on my legs from time to time. When it appeared it stayed on my skin usually many weeks or months. Nothing helped.
    One day a thought came to my mind that this can be because of stress. And liched disappeard in two days.
    Since that time it was comming back several times, but now each time I remind myself that this is due to stress. And it goes away the next day.
    Simillar situation I discovered with angular cheilitis.
    When I was at university I was having episodes of stomach pain. It was dissapearing immediatelly after I realized that I am in some stressfull situation.

Josh Howard likes this.
  3. Karim

Karim Peer Supporter

Am about to find on Monday if I have oral lichen planus. Can I be healed cause it’s said that is a autoimmune chronic condition for life