1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 4 Day 4 - If a tree falls in the forest

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Peggy, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Peggy

Peggy Well known member

I went to the doctor about a year ago to talk about my sore shoulders, back and hip. The doctor told me I may have FM. I believe FM is just what you are diagnosed with when the doctors don't know what else to diagnose you with. I was told once by a wise old (older) person that "if you look for something you might find it". Hence if you go to the doctor long enough you will find something. I was quite aware of that possibility, but what else can you do when you are in pain long for a long time? You look for someone to help you. I actually expected help. When I went home I started crying and crying. I couldn't stop crying, after a couple of hours I phoned a psychological counsellor just to talk to someone, as no one was home. That was ok. Then I decided to call a friend who did some energy work on me. That was much better. I didn't feel like a victim anymore. A day or two later I went to PT and she gave me the impression that she didn't think I had FM. My chiropractor had the same attitude. If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears, did it really fall? If you have pain and you manage to keep it at bay (some of the time anyway) through therapy, is it really a problem? If you can get a placebo to work part of the time, maybe it can work all of the time, somehow. Now I know the secret to getting it to work all the time and that is the TMS program. And it's not even a placebo. It may have taken me the year after that day to find the solution, but there is another saying that applies, "seek and ye shall find".

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  2. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

Love it, Yes -- I started believing before I even believed. Everything I have accomplished in my healing I spoke it forth first. I actually stated that I was healed to myself about 2 weeks before I healed. I believe you can speak and move mountains if you believe you can. I haven't heard of anyone that had anything bad to say about Dr. Sarnos program so what could it hurt, right. As I read more and more I came to this realization that I did have the power to heal my body. I had just been in un-belief about it.
    Bless You

MWsunin12 likes this.