1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day one.

Discussion in 'Alan Gordon TMS Recovery Program' started by Emmyemmy, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Emmyemmy

Emmyemmy Newcomer

Hello my name is Emmy and I have urinary urgency.
    I believe that this is TMS as my tests never show anything structural. Anyway has anyone else had bladder issues.

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi @Emmyemmy and welcome.

Three things to get started:

1. Go to TMSwiki.org and find the menu item that lists the different symptoms that can be TMS. You'll find yours there.

2. Go to our Success Stories subforum and do a forum keyword search with your issues. You will find yours described by people who have recovered.

3. Read one of Dr. John Sarno's books. I am sure he includes urinary tract/pelvic issues in his book The MindBody Prescription, but my favorite is The Divided Mind, his last book, because five other MDs and one therapist each write chapters. I initially downloaded TDM from my local library. I subsequently purchased a used copy of the paperback for a reasonable price, but ended up giving it to someone. But by then I had moved on, doing our Structured Educational Program, and accessing many other resources, which I have listed as part of my Profile story.

Good luck,

~Jan