1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 1 Determined this time to finish the SEP...

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Fedup2020, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Fedup2020

Fedup2020 New Member

I started the SEP last year, but embarrassingly I didn't even make it half way through. I have done the SEP a few years ago, and it really helped some chronic pain problems, so I know it works!

Currently I am suffering from a LOT of fatigue (and some minor aches and pains). Maybe chronic fatigue, who even knows, certainly not any doctors! I have followed all the usual advice for fatigue, but none of it really helps, so I have come to the conclusion it's TMS. I am also finding all these lockdown restrictions are really not helping.

I wanted to finish the SEP last year, but I really struggle when I am feeling so tired a lot of the time. I think also classic perfectionist, I want to read everything in detail on each day, and it's a bit overwhelming sometimes.

I would say my acceptance level of TMS is pretty high, like a 7 out of 10. I have eliminated all the normal things so it must be TMS!

My doubts and worries are that my fatigue will make it very difficult to finish this SEP. To combat this I can take a few days to finish each day. Any progress is better than nothing. Also maybe TMS recovery is more of a marathon than a sprint. Wish me luck.