1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Discussing The Meaning of Truth by Nicole Sachs: Tues July 29

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce that starting Tuesday July 29, the call-in discussion group will begin discussing the book The Meaning of Truth by Nicole J. Sachs, LCSW, a TMS therapist who has received referrals from Dr. Sarno, and was also a patient of Dr. Sarno herself. The book is available on Amazon.com as a paperback or as an eBook (Kindle).

Last year, I had the opportunity to interview Nicole and hear her inspiring TMS recovery story. Here's the full interview:

More recently, @Mermaid started a great thread about The Meaning of Truth, which Nicole posted in:
    http://www.tmswiki.org/forum/threads/the-meaning-of-truth-nicole-j-sachs.3667/

In this thread, Mermaid wrote:
    I must have read every TMS self-help book available, although I understood the concept and knew what was causing all my pain and anxiety I never had the courage to tackle it head on until I read this book. It's the most honest uplifting book I have ever read, Nicole holds nothing back and teaches us in her own unique way that neither should we. Anyone would benefit from her insights, it's just a better way to live.​

Nicole has also offered to join the discussion group periodically as we discuss her book to offer additional insight and answer specific questions. After we finish discussing her book, we will then host a special event with Nicole, similar to the March 25 event with Steve Ozanich.

I hope you'll join us on the 29th as we start our discussion of Nicole's book!

Eric "Herbie" Watson likes this.
  2. Nicole J. Sachs LCSW

Nicole J. Sachs LCSW Therapist and TMS Author

Thank you Forest, for this exciting opportunity! I will try my best to call in every single week, and show my support to anyone who is struggling. I look forward to meeting you all! Much love... n.

Eric "Herbie" Watson and Forest like this.