1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Do You Need Help Exercising?

Discussion in 'About This Site' started by ErinK, Jan 24, 2019.

Tags:
  1. ErinK

ErinK New Member

Hi All! My name is Erin Kershaw and I have TMS. I also am an exercise physiologist, personal trainer, group fitness instructor, yoga instructor, and mindfulness meditation teacher. I actually just left my career to a) heal and then b) devote my life to helping our tribe somehow (just haven't nailed down the how yet)! I'm coming off of a few days of working with Dr. Schubiner!

In the meantime, if anyone needs me to write you an exercise program to help you get moving again, or go for a virtual walk/do any exercise with you (and help you through the fear), or lead you through virtual yoga, or help you with any kind of movement or meditation, I would be honored to. I have a Master's in Exercise Physiology with a speciality in Strength and Conditioning, and have coached hundreds of people with diverse backgrounds. I cannot diagnose you and I am not a therapist, but I'd love to apply my knowledge and experience to all of you lovely humans. This service is by donation only (and if you can't at this time, that's ok, I trust you). :) I'd just like to help you all in anyway I can.

Please Note: Creating a movement program for you or helping you to move is not necessary by any means for TMS healing. I offer this in case you want to move again, but you are afraid or you do not know how to start. :)

My email address is erinmontkersh@gmail.com. Please contact me if you'd like to work with me.

Kindly,
    Erin Kershaw, M.S. Exercise Physiology

laugiss likes this.