1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Emotional journey

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by hawaii_five0, Jul 21, 2021.

Tags:
  1. hawaii_five0

hawaii_five0 Well known member

I don't know if others have had an emotional journey in what they are dealing with, but with me it has been powerful: from a minor annoyance, to minor daily pain, to significant daily pain, to all-consuming obsession and anxiety, to soul-searching and emotional roller-coasters. But I think I am finally discovering the tools to reverse it. Tomorrow is a new day, and I'm hopeful that all this will turn me into a better person in the end. Some words from one of the most beautiful and under-appreciated Rascal Flatts songs ever:
    "I'm going to stop looking back, and start moving on, and learn how to face my fears. Love with all of my heart, make my mark, I wanna leave something here"

Thanks to everyone on here who has tried to help others, who has reached out, who can feel the pain of other people on here. Sending you a big bear hug. :)

Cap'n Spanky likes this.
  2. TG957

TG957 Beloved Grand Eagle

Beautifully said!

For me, getting rid of pain was only a small part of the journey. My life is much better now after the experience I had overcoming the pain but also becoming a stronger and more compassionate person.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2021