1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Encouragement please!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by dtsierra06, Sep 22, 2016.

1. dtsierra06

dtsierra06 New Member

Hi all! I'm just looking for some encouragement from people that have had sacral, pubic, SI joint pain. Tell me about your improvement!

2. riverrat

riverrat Well known member

Hi
    Well I'm still new to all this tms healing. I let go of physically trying to fix this in July of this year. Shortly after, my Low back, sacral and tailbone pain just kind of got better and hardly bothers anymore. But I am still struggling with daily pain of pelvic floor ( vaginal/ perineum) which really sucks and drives me crazy BUT at least the sacral and low back stuff is of no concern, and sitting isn't the problem it use to be. So keep faith yours will heal! If only my crotch would heal!

3. BeWell

BeWell Well known member

[Deleted at BeWell's request]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016