1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Foot pain

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Ferndale37, Aug 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Ferndale37

Ferndale37 Peer Supporter

Hi, I have hallux limitus (osteoarthritis) of the big toes with a bone spur on the right toe and what looks like a small Taylors bunion on my little toe, the toes bend in a bit but not excessively. i was wearing orthotics until my recent visit to a tms physician. She couldn't believe I had been prescribed them for my issue and so I took them out, but I didn't have chance to talk to her in detail about this, as at that time my main focus was back pain.

I go months without pain, and then have pain for a bit. There doesn't seem to be a pattern.

If it was pain due to my obvious structural abnormalities, would I be in pain all the time? And do you think pain relating to these conditions can be tms? I want to apply the same methods as I did to my back, but am struggling with this one because I can actually see a physical abnormality.

Thanks

newarrior likes this.
  2. newarrior

newarrior Peer Supporter

any updates