1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Free video from Curable

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by JanAtheCPA, Dec 26, 2020.

1. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I just got this invitation from Curable.

Curable Original Healing Documentary: The Path to Recovery (curablehealth.com)

Here's the intro:

About Their 12-Week Journey:
    The individuals featured in this short documentary participated in a 12-week program called Curable Groups. Curable Groups was designed to help people with chronic pain overcome the most challenging barriers to recovery. The 12-week curriculum is safely navigated with the support of peers, a professional facilitator, and experienced chronic pain physicians.

If you are interested in learning more about Curable Groups or considering registering, join us for our live registration event on Wednesday, January 6th. This event will be the only opportunity to register for a Curable Group until the Spring of 2021. This event is free, and you'll receive a free printable healing workbook (regularly $29) just for attending.​

Annelise and Idearealist like this.
  2. Lizzy

Lizzy Well known member

Thank you Jan, the video is wonderful. I felt a variety of emotions while watching it and by the end I was smiling and feeling warm fuzzies :)

JanAtheCPA likes this.