1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Galinsky - Story of Pain

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Steve Ozanich, Apr 3, 2014.

1. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

Michael Galinsky with Rumur is moving closer to the Kickstarter for Story of Pain with Dr. Sarno. The film will be about pain in general, but the backbone of the film will be Dr. Sarno's great career, as he is the best pain doctor America has ever seen. He also helped Galinsky with his own pain, and so many others. Dr. Sarno still believes in the patient-doctor privacy relationship and is reluctant to give up the names of all the folks he helped, private and famous. But it will be exciting to see what Michael ends up with:

http://rumur.com/the-message-of-pain/

Solange, Ellen and North Star like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hooray! This really could let a lot of people know about TMS through the good doctor.

I'll look at the rumor url now.

3. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Hooray, a documentary about Dr. Sarno and TMS. Can't wait to see it!

4. honeybear424

honeybear424 Well known member

Can't wait for this movie to come out. Also loved Anita Moorjani's talk! So inspirational!

5. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

I don't think it will have any nudity or violence in it,
    but I think a lot of people will watch it anyway. hehe

6. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

I love documentaries in general but I REALLY look forward to this one!