1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Grateful

Discussion in 'Alan Gordon TMS Recovery Program' started by Julie Freedom, Aug 2, 2018.

1. Julie Freedom

Julie Freedom Newcomer

Dear Alan,
    Just wanted to share my gratitude to you for offering this program. I’ve just started listening and reading and it’s bringing tears to my eyes. I know I have TMS as I cured myself of back pain many years ago after reading Healing Back Pain. And I have used that and Mindbody Prescription many times for back, neck, jaw pain.
    Now I was recently diagnosed with Ménière’s disease and vestibular migraine. After trying conventional treatments which ALL backfired I stopped all medical treatment and started just observing my symptoms and realized they were completely stress triggered and I started treating it like TMS and I got WAYY better. I realize I never really went deep with this stuff into looking at my own inner tyrant and the ways I create worry, fear, and pressure for myself. This program offers a huge step forward in helping people and I cannot express how grateful I am to you. I’m almost feeling grateful for the Meniere’s right now because clearly, I have some work to do. Right now I’m wondering what life would be like with more of an internal environment of compassion rather than a pressure cooker ruled by a tyrant. I’m looking forward to finding out. Thank you.

JanAtheCPA likes this.