1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Great new article by Steve Ozanich in Viva Magazine

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Forest, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi everyone,

I thought you might like to see a great new article written by Steve Ozanich and published in Viva magazine. As always, Steve's writing is excellent, and you can tell that he worked hard to distill a great deal of mindbody learning into a single page of text. We will also be adding the article to our TMS in the Media page.

Enjoy!
    http://www.tmswiki.org/dl/ozanich/2014viva.pdf

Ellen likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Forest, I just read Steve's new article in Viva and it's terrific.
    He does a great job of explaining TMS. Everyone who comes to the forums should read it.
    Besides adding it to the media page, I think it could get a lot of attention as a new thread.

3. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

I was tense to see what Dr. Sarno thought of this article, but he told me he liked it, it would help teach some folks about TMS. So it's a go to archive somewhere. Please don't put it in the comedy section of "unt Vickie."

Onward and sideways!

Forest and DanielleMRD like this.
  4. nowtimecoach

nowtimecoach Well known member

Great little article Steve Ozanich! Short and sweet and to the point!!! Will send it on to some people who may help. BTW - I've been pain free for over a month... Nada. Nothing... You told me, along with all the other wonderful forum participants that this would happen. Never Stop Believing!

Ellen, Laudisco and Forest like this.
  5. Laudisco

Laudisco Well known member

Nice article! Short and sweet, but packs a punch.

6. Cap'n Spanky

Cap'n Spanky Well known member

Great article. I'm also about half-way through Steve's book, which I'm really enjoying.

nowtimecoach likes this.
  7. Steve Ozanich

Steve Ozanich TMS Consultant

It's very difficult to summarize complex topics in a limited space. I don't care for it. But I had to learn if I wanted to adapt and to reach my goal, just like with my healing. I just did it. The best summarizer of material I've ever seen is our own Walt Oleksy. He's the champeen.

I remember writing a TMS article for CNN and they told me I had 600 words to use. Gulp. I think I could have done it if I could have skipped verbs.

Nowtime, your inner peace finally "truly" matched your photo here at the Wiki. I tell people in consultations to try to match their inside with their outside. Inner to superego, and vice versa. You can't have balance without the superego knowing that id exists. Id certainly knows superego exists, and despises it.

Onward and sideways!

nowtimecoach likes this.