1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

All the Rage Film Great Youtube video!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Caroline Rumur, Aug 19, 2014.

1. Caroline Rumur

Caroline Rumur Well known member

Hey Guys! Here is a fun Youtube video that I thought showed the connection between emotions and the physical in a cute way! I am going to post it on the rumur FB page in a few days but I thought I would share it with you all first! :D

Forest, Becca and Ellen like this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks, Caroline. I love the video. I'm a big dog lover, so it registers with me a lot.

Annie, my big black Lab, is the best pain reliever I have. Just even watching her nap
    lifts my spirits.

Caroline Rumur likes this.
  3. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Cute!!

Grrr.....

4. North Star

North Star Beloved Grand Eagle

Thanks great, Caroline! I watched it with Daisy, who was expressing her cute aggression by licking my arm non stop. ;)

And then this came to mind. Disney was a true pioneer in cute aggression observations. LOL