1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Happy Easter Everyone.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Eric "Herbie" Watson, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Eric "Herbie" Watson

Eric "Herbie" Watson Beloved Grand Eagle

For those who celebrate Easter, this is a great time of the year for get togethers and connections knowing the springtime charm is here again. Life and Healing are about connection and being content with those connections. Those connections are often our family, friends and loved ones.

We get dressed up and enjoy watching our children find Easter eggs as they fight over who is going to get the prize egg. We smile and laugh and find common ground if for just a day with everyone we know, sister Frieda, brother Jesse, Uncle Luke.

It's those times like Easter when we learn we can smile on purpose and let go of the arguments and anger for a day. Today is a special day, we will be glad and happy in it.

In the christian belief Jesus Christ rose today from the Grave to show us that even death doesn't have a hold on him or us. We celebrate his power in the resurrection and his compassion. He was the one who said bring all your heavy burdens and lay them on me for my burden is light and my yoke is easy. Jesus knew that he could bring to pass a promise that was prophesied in the old testament to set the captives free.

Although we can choose to have a day free of drama and anger -- negative re-actions and all. We often forget we have this power. Jesus died to show us we had a yoke breaking power already living on the inside of each of us and he took the stripes to prove it.

If we can do it today, be happy on purpose because of this day " Easter " then we can make another day a day of hope and healing if we so choose. We are the captain of our ship. We are the rulers of our destiny, we are free, we are blessed in all we do because of a choice to think and feel blessed.

This is a day of Hope for Everyone.

Bless You

Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
    Msunn likes this.