1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 20 Have you done anything that makes you proud?

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by HattieNC, Apr 5, 2017.

1. HattieNC

HattieNC Well known member

Since starting SEP have you done anything that makes you proud?

I'm proud that I'm being kinder to myself or as we southerners say "I'm cutting myself some slack." I'm learning to say no, and that the world won't fall apart if I delegate to someone else. I'm telling my inner child to come back; I miss her and will be nicer to her in the future. I'm proud that instead of blocking emotions I am: inviting them, naming them, and then gently letting them go. I'm proud that when I look in the mirror, I'm starting to like the person looking back. Possibly because she looks like the me I used to be.

MSZ812 likes this.
  2. Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021)

Walt Oleksy (RIP 2021) Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi, Hattie. You listed some great reasons to be proud of yourself, justifiably. Learning to say no at times is very important. You may miss your inner child who was, but I am certain you are going to like your new self even more. TMS enables us to learn more about ourselves than we ever knew, and we become happier and healthier. Enjoy your weekend to the fullest.