1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Day 1 Hopes and Fears after thee months

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by emporeon027, Mar 12, 2021.

1. emporeon027

emporeon027 Peer Supporter

this is not my native language, so i will keep pick short, i`m learning how to relax my nervius system, and yeah i see results, most of my symptoms has gone for good and when they come i just dont pay atention to then and just fade a way pretty quickly like tinnytus and frequem urination, my main symptom was this last month pain in my left leg, almost when i sit down, and i am a digital artist so i spend most of the day siting.

after some time the pain has started to fade await as well only for to get hand and thump and others finger pains (fore arm as well) i did some pt for the a preatty bad the quervian symdrome in boths hads a couple of months ago, i dealed with a lot of TMS symptoms all my life i`m 29 right now. I`ve just discoverd sarno three months ago back then i was in PT for my hands and the first curve book were my hands they really inpruve as lot back then, now they hurt again, i know its TMS, bu i still have fear of it, i know cause i can feel it, i know it will fade await but its anoying.