1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with JanAtheCPA as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

How to Gain Confidence in Yourself

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Chuck, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Chuck

Chuck Peer Supporter

2. G.R.

G.R. Well known member

Chuck,
    What a great video!!!
    Thank You.
    G.R.

3. Chuck

Chuck Peer Supporter

Isn't it!!!! It is pretty awesome to see someone to respond to this. I kind of forgot about posting this video. There are a lot of times when I see myself as not capable and think that I can't do something, but I have found that everyone is stronger than they think they are. Sometimes it just takes a little inspiration to realize it. Perhaps this is why I enjoy Dr. Zafirides podcast, the Healthy Mind. Once we realize how much power we have, there is nothing that can hold us back.

4. G.R.

G.R. Well known member

Chuck,
    I agree!!

I am doing my affirmations that really helps. I am transitioning in my life my children are in college and do not need me as much.
    Although I have a profession, I am trying to investigate what will bring me joy and fun. I cannot believe how difficult this is.

Do you mind telling me a little about what helped you with your symptoms? Did you journal or read any books?
    It seems to really helps me listen to one's strategy to disarm TMS.

Thanks for your response,
    G.R.