1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

How to lose fear around possibility of eye damage and ulcers by dry eye?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by kalyan860, May 28, 2021.

Tags:
  1. kalyan860

kalyan860 New Member

Since doing Alan's pain recovery program and reading many success stories, particularly of Dorado, my symptoms are so much better. Pain is 90 percent gone, activity vastly improved, many minor symptoms gone. I also lost fear around most of my symptoms and scared of any permanent damage. But I am not able to get fear about eye ulcers which can be caused by dryness? how do you approach it?
    Also how do you summon or call a specific user? I really want to know how Dorado dealth with this and her advice on how to approach this .Thanks.

2. FredAmir

FredAmir Well known member

Hi Kalyan,

Good progress.

I know when I was recovering from TMS pain in my back, neck, shoulder, legs, feet, eyes, arms, hands, and everywhere else went away quickly but pain in my knees took the longest.

Perhaps because it was really important to me to pray when kneeling and my subconscious knew that was my weak spot.

So if you have made so much progress, ask yourself why would your eyes be your weak spot or your focus of worry?

Write down all the answers that come to your mind. Ask yourself if any of them make sense as the cause of your concern for your eyes or not.

Sometimes doing this alone can put your mind as ease.