1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Mind-Body Stress Reset: Book Talk by Rebekkah LaDyne + free meditation & somatic therapy videos

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by BloodMoon, Jun 2, 2021.

Tags:
  1. BloodMoon

BloodMoon Beloved Grand Eagle

In this video Rebekkha LaDyne talks about her book 'Mind-Body Stress Reset' and I have to say I felt mightily relaxed after listening to her talk, so I thought I'd share...

Rebekkha also has uploaded some free videos of hers on YouTube (meditation and somatic therapy) https://www.youtube.com/user/thismindfullife/videos

I've not as yet watched them all but have so far liked these two videos:

'Tools For Resilience - recover from stress now!' www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKbUQ3Ee8hA

'Simply Being Meditation' www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQFmFslCVCU

I've bought Rebekkha's book and will post up with a review in due course.

Last edited: Jun 3, 2021
    Cap'n Spanky likes this.
  2. BloodMoon

Just bumping up this thread as I've added some more content to my original posting -- that is, some links to Rebekkha's free meditation and somatic therapy videos.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2021
  3. yb44

yb44 Beloved Grand Eagle

There are so many interesting books I would like to read but never seem to get round to them. LaDyne was interviewed by Dr Dave on The Shrink Rap Radio podcast not that long ago.*

Another great interview on the topic of stress was with Amy Serin, PhD

Hyperlinks are looking a bit odd so go to www.shrinkrapradio.com and type their names in the search bar.

*Wow. That was 7 months ago and the Serin interview was nearly two years ago. :facepalm: My concept of time is way off. Must be all this lockdown stuff.

BloodMoon likes this.
  4. BloodMoon

Thanks @yb44 - I will definitely listen to those.