1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

My Healing Journey overcoming TMS. Symptoms were Sciatica, Fibromyalgia, Tinnitus and more.

Discussion in 'Mindbody Video Library' started by MedicineWithin, Nov 19, 2019.

1. MedicineWithin

MedicineWithin Peer Supporter

Aloha all,

Here is a video that I created outlining some of my journey and healing TMS. My brother and I both had similar experiences. The doctors gave me many medical names to what I was experiencing and even diagnosed my brother with an autoimmune condition called AS. We both healed. I write here now completely pain free as is my brother. You can heal too, Know that! The video link is below!

Ho'oponopono, This is a Hawaiian prayer, it means I thank you, I love you, I'm sorry, Frogive me.
    Blessings to all

Justin.

Bex1111, migrator, Nanny Ogg and 2 others like this.
  2. Velvet_Hidden

Velvet_Hidden Peer Supporter

Thx for sharing your story.... It really resonated with me :)

3. Andy Bayliss

Andy Bayliss TMS Coach & Beloved Grand Eagle

Beautiful, heartfelt video. I think this will reach many people. Thank you for posting MedicineWithin!

4. dfinchy

dfinchy New Member

AMAZING! ☺

5. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Incredible

6. LisaB

LisaB New Member

Oh goodness me. That made me cry like crazy!! Thank you. Im healed from fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue but see it as my life long journey to stay that way. I too started with an auto immune disease that went into remission leaving me with so called FM & CF. It took me 7 years in pain to discover the pain-brain or mind-body connection. Im so glad to have my life back. Ive just shared this with a young friend diagnosed with AS as they have used every drug available for this disease without success and I ...so want him to try more tms/ppd work as I believe that's his cause of pain. Here's hoping!!

jimmylaw9 and Velvet_Hidden like this.
  7. Babysister

Babysister Newcomer

Awesome video! I am looking forward to my healing☺️

JanAtheCPA likes this.