1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

NEW TMS BOOK!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by KevinMartilloViner, Mar 13, 2020.

1. KevinMartilloViner

KevinMartilloViner Peer Supporter

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020
    birdsetfree, tgirl and Patrisia like this.
  2. had

had Peer Supporter

Can you tell us what makes your book different from all the others out there from TMS physicians?

Forgive the cynicism...its conditioned due to how my life has been and I know I am not always on the mark...maybe you are the most altruistic person there is and I am just too jaded...but marketing businesses and trying to sell things using such current events as opportunities really bothers me.

3. KevinMartilloViner

Good point, that might have been insensitive of me, though I sorta meant it jokingly... in any event, I deleted that part of the post.

4. had

had Peer Supporter

And what about the book itself? What is different, new and would encourage someone to have a read?

5. KevinMartilloViner

Maybe read the description of the book on Amazon? If you still have questions, feel free to send me a private message, I’m happy to expound it.

Be well.

6. Patrisia

Patrisia Peer Supporter

Amazing! We need more and more people to spread the word!!

KevinMartilloViner likes this.