1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Nicole Sachs on Long COVID

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by JanAtheCPA, Mar 10, 2023.

1. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I just noticed in my podcast feed today that Nicole Sachs has dropped a new episode which is about Long COVID, for those of you who are looking for TMS-related content on that topic. I probably won't listen to it (personally, I don't need to be convinced of the TMS-Long COVID connection) but I have always found value in every podcast episode I've ever heard from Nicole, and I expect that she can provide hope and a path forward for those who need help with this condition.

In another recommendation, I STRONGLY urge everyone to listen to last week's episode (March 3, 2023/S3, E27) titled "A Deep Dive Into the Symptom Imperative" which originally aired last year. In her intro, Nicole explains that she's repeating it because so many people right now are reporting intense struggles with relapses and backsliding. I can see the struggle right here in the number of people posting recently, many of them with YEARS of successful TMS recoveries in the past. Times are tough, people. Listen to Nicole and find renewed faith in the process! It's a truly powerful episode.

~Jan

BruceMC and TG957 like this.
  2. BruceMC

BruceMC Beloved Grand Eagle