1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Day 42 One more step

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by ChronicVince, Mar 30, 2023.

1. ChronicVince

ChronicVince Peer Supporter

I feel a bit more stress these last days. I liked this little routine with SEP program !

My journey to date :
    • The Mindbody prescription book
    • TMS recovery program
    • SEP !
    A lot of notes, journaling.

Lessons about myself :
    - I can learn lesson about myself :)
    - I can tolerate some anxiety in me
    - I can reassure my inner child to calm me down
    - Perfect, optimized, best price, best agenda, please = more symptoms and less quiet (exciting but the exact contrary of my goal)
    - Emotions or beating heart = signal of repressed emotions or tension
    - I can meditate imperfectly and have the benefit!

What next :
    - A few days off
    - I planned to do the Multimedia Program of Alan Gordon, especially to discover somatic tracking
    - I'd like to read The Way out
    - And maybe, as I read here by @cookieheals, try Dr. Schechter's workbook

But I now understand that there is no hurry, and as Dr Claire Weekes said I'm faith that because it stared "healing is unavoidable".

Thanks all of you.
    Thanks @JanAtheCPA

Last edited: Mar 30, 2023
    Hedger and JanAtheCPA like this.
  2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

It has been such an honor to share your SEP journey with you, @ChronicVince! Not many people continue the effort to post throughout the program, and I feel like it will be very helpful for others. In particular, I admire your openness and vulnerability, which I believe will serve you well as you continue this healing process. I intend to recommend your posts to others.

It's been a long time since I read Claire Weekes, and I had forgotten that quote, which I love. Once it has started, healing is inevitable - I would add, because your belief makes it so.

Let us know how you're doing, @ChronicVince - you are an awesome contributor to this community.

~Jan

Hedger likes this.
  3. Hedger

Hedger Well known member

I agree, its nice to see people follow through the program since its so rare! Well done!

JanAtheCPA likes this.