1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Pain Mainfesting?

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by Chizzy, Jul 25, 2017.

1. Chizzy

Chizzy Peer Supporter

Newcomer
    Hi,

I have had chronic pelvis pain since April 2014. The first year of my pain was really centralize all over my pelvis and it fell like I had an urgency to urinate 24/7. For the last two years, the pain has only been behind the inner left side of my Groin behind my left testicle. The pain comes and goes comes and goes. I believe I have mind body syndrome and I'm able to relieve pain with deep meditation and calming my fears. For the last 2 days my pain has gone away and it feels like I have a UTI, specifically in the bladder. Obviously this is very scary for me, because I rather have my pain than have symptoms of a UTI. Is this good news or bad news? I get so scared when I'm in pain and discomfort that I start to doubt TMS. But when I have no pain or discomfort I 100% fully believe that I have TMS. Does this make sense to anyone? Any advice is appreciated.

My original post/story is here: http://www.tmswiki.org/forum/threads/new-to-forum-with-chronic-pelvic-pain.16379/ (New to Forum with Chronic Pelvic Pain)

2. Gigalos

Gigalos Beloved Grand Eagle

Hi Chizzy,

Why not go see a doctor about that UTI, should be easy enough for him to diagnose it and treat it. If he finds nothing it probably is TMS.
    It is completely normal to get scared when you have symptoms, because fear is exactly what is driving them. Have you read the posts of Alan Gordon's new program on this forum? He gives insight in how this fear works in relation to symptoms and what you can do to turn things around.

take care and take your time!

3. Chizzy

Chizzy Peer Supporter

Thank you for the response.

Update: The UTI symptoms are gone my bladder feels fine but now my pain is back where it normally resides. Alan Gordon is remarkable.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017