1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Pain moving

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by Nate, Jun 30, 2013.

1. Nate

Nate Peer Supporter

Hi all :) I am jus writing to say that i have been doin pretty good although am still thinking about the pain more than i should but def a bit less and am not letting hold me back as i went to the gym for the first time in ages today and feel good! One thing is the friday just gone my thumb and index finger really hurt and as a forklift driver i use them all the time so put it down to that and the pain subsided as i didnt really give it much attention funny cause in 4 yrs of the same job it never has happened? On the saturday we had plenty of rain so had a lazy day inside all day and i started to get a really sore rib pain which got my attention and as the day went on it just got worse by night time it hurt to take a deep breath! i put it down to laying around all day even though that may sound stupid but now its monday and the apin is gone from the ribs. Just another thing that brings me a step closer to full belief. My mind is one of the trickiest I tell ya lol Anyway any comments are welcome amd hope you are all doin well :)

2. AngK

AngK Peer Supporter

My symptoms move around constantly. One day butt/hip, next day back, next day arm is numb, then neck, then headache, then insomnia. Luckily I don't get them all at the same time! That just reenforces that it's TMS to me. Now I just roll my eyes at my subconscious and say "Whatever. You're not keeping me from going to the gym... or from tackling this problem, etc" My new theory is that the TMS keeps from living in the moment. But I don't know why yet :rolleyes:

Nate and Stock Trader like this.