1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Possibly not Genuine: Success is in the Plan = Back Pain

Discussion in 'Community Off Topic' started by Georgia Jed, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Georgia Jed

Georgia Jed New Member

I started reading the Mind/Body Prescription in January of this year and it seemed to make sense. However, I had a tough time getting rid of the pain. For one thing, Sarno never really has a plan in the book. I ran across The Pain Cure Clinic on Google and talked to John.

These guys are really good and here's why. They've got a background in personal coaching and they've also cured themselves of chronic pain. So John was able to analyze my personal situation, get me to 100% rejection of the medical diagnosis (which I apparently was not at) and give me a very clear 90 day action plan for getting rid of the pain. And it's been about 100 days now and I am 90 percent pain free.

Their process is in one way more straight forward than Sarno's and in another way more complex. They do require an exercise program but I needed it. I'm now running about 22 miles per week and I have virtually no pain.

No more epidurals for this guy. Thank you Dr. Sarno and John at The Pain Cure Clinic. I told them I was going to post this and let everybody know.

2. JanAtheCPA

JanAtheCPA Beloved Grand Eagle

I think these and several other similar posts for this clinic are a subtle form of spam - the posters may or may not have actually received treatment there, but the posts are so similar in content that they are obviously being coached. Readers beware! These forum users for the most part have not posted anything that indicates they are genuine contributing members of our community.

Some of these posts were initially Reported by an alert member. The moderators are volunteers who try to keep our community ad-free and honest, so it may take a while to analyze all of these related posts and determine the integrity, or not, of the members who posted them.

If a post seems dubious, you can use the Report link which will alert the moderators to take a look at it.

plum likes this.
  3. Lainey

Lainey Well known member

Jan
    Let us know what you discover. I saw that the comment in August was posted by the same 'member' in December but with a different ailment. Curious.
    Lainey

plum and JanAtheCPA like this.