1. Our TMS drop-in chat is today (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM DST Eastern U.S.(New York). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support. JanAtheCPA is today's host. Click here for more info or just look for the red flag on the menu bar at 3pm Eastern.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice

Program for systematically learning how to feel repressed emotions

Discussion in 'General Discussion Subforum' started by AnitaV, Nov 22, 2019.

Tags:
  1. AnitaV

AnitaV Well known member

Hi everyone,

Some of you may know me, I recovered completely from many years of crippling chronic pain thanks to Dr. Sarno's methods. You can see my story in my previous posts.

I wanted to shared something that has really changed my life in the past few years.

Several years ago, years after my chronic pain resolved, I developed chronic sinus issues suddenly. I knew they were psychosomatic but was unable to figure out what emotions i was repressing. I was very lucky to come across this program, which teaches you systematically how to feel your repressed emotions: http://anewhealingcenter.com/ (The process of becoming internally healthy.) I did their program, which changed my life, and my sinus issues resolved just a few sessions in. I highly recommend it to everyone here.

Sincerely,
    Anita

2. mamaakon

mamaakon New Member

Hi, I do not see the program you mentioned. Was it on line.?

3. AnitaV

AnitaV Well known member

Hi, it's at www.anewlc.com. The program is conducted in person or via video chat, you can set up a free consultation if you're interested.

Best,
    Anita

4. Boston Redsox

Boston Redsox Well Known Member

Anita what did this program cost ...there web site is very interesting but it doesn’t tell you how much it cost?