1. Alan has completed the new Pain Recovery Program. To read or share it, use this updated link: https://www.tmswiki.org/forum/painrecovery/
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Our TMS drop-in chat is tomorrow (Saturday) from 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM Eastern (***NOTE*** now on US Daylight Time). It's a great way to get quick and interactive peer support, with Steve2 as your host. Look for the red Chat flag on top of the menu bar!

Question about Structured program

Discussion in 'Structured Educational Program' started by veronica73, Mar 3, 2012.

1. veronica73

veronica73 Well known member

Hi gang,
    I got up through about 10 days of the structured program and then fell off the wagon...but I've still been journaling on my own most days and doing the meditations from Dr. Schubiner's CD. Do you think I should just start back at the day I left off?

Thanks,
    Veronica :)

2. samanthaloveslife

samanthaloveslife New Member

Hi Veronica,
    Well done for getting to day 10! From my experience I would say just pick it up from where you left off and don't be hard on yourself for giving yourself a break. Sometimes time away is healthy space for reflection.
    Good luck
    Samantha

veronica73 likes this.
  3. Enrique

Enrique Well known member

Hi, I would agree with samantha.

4. Forest

Forest Beloved Grand Eagle

Hiya Veronica

There is not real timetable for the program. Feel free to go at whatever pace you find best. I think a lot TMSers struggle with perfectionism and this can even be a factor in people's recoveries. It is easy to want to have the perfect recovery and the perfect journaling program and go through the program perfectly. But I think it is more important to think about your own needs and to not be hard on yourself if you fall behind. Remember the program is not going anywhere. It will be here today, tomorrow and in a month from now. If you are doing some other stuff and find it helpful that is fantastic. If you want to give the program a shot that is also great. Either way we are hear to offer any advice and support we can.

Best,

Forest

samanthaloveslife likes this.